7DRL Challenge 2012
The 2012 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge, 8th of its kind, will be held on the week of March 10th to March 18th.
- 7drl.org—a community blog for the 7DRL Challenge.
- Announcement thread on RGRD.
- How to Make a 7DRL, a podcast by the folks over at Roguelike Radio; features Darren Grey, Ido Yehieli, Jeff Lait, "Corremn," and Joe Bradshaw.
- RGRD, the newsgroup for roguelike development.
- 7DRL Challenge 2012 on Facebook.
- 2012 7DRL Challenge on Google+.
- Bjorn Ritzl's list of successes
- 7DRLs discussed on Roguelike Radio pt 1 and pt 2
- Rogue Temple, with evaluations of all the 7DRLs
On Wordpress, entries are using the tag 7DRL 2012 for related blog posts. On Twitter and G+, consider using the hashtag #7DRL2012 for your competition related status updates.
- Darren Grey - Rogue Rage
- Eben Howard - Wyrm, Success!!!
- Nolithius - The Adventurer's Guild, initial plans and playable game! (finished)
- Michal Walczak - Warden (release post, postmortem)(info, update)
Artifact (some info, update 1)
- Craig Turner - Swamp Monster, success.
- Ido - Fuel success!
- SRD - Mutant Aliens! (download) (source) (blog): success.
- kieselsteini - Ascension of the Drillworms (finished)
- IBOL - The Well Of Enchantments (finished)
- XLambda - The Challenge (finished)
- Radomir Dopieralski - [Jelly]
- Kipar - GatewayRL Download (finished,also added "7drl+2hours" version with several bugfixes)
- Derrick Creamer - Revenge on a Toy Factory
- Pat Wilson - Mujahid
- Team Rat King - Me Against The Mutants (finished)
- Numeron - Nightfall
- tndwolf - Ruins of Kal Raman (finished)
- Oohara Yuuma - Professional Sword Tester the Roguelike
- Kevin Mees - MechRL
- Richard Colletta - MarioRL - A graphic dungeon crawler based on the famous Italian plumber and his attempts to rescue an ever-kidnapped princess.
- Kyzrati - Cogmind 7DRL (finished)
- Jeff Lait - Sword In Hand
- Joshua Sigona - Knighthood
- Simo Rinne & Miikka Kilkkilä - TLOK2
- Tanthie - Drakefire Chasm (finished)
- User:eronarn - Hellmouth
- Todd Page - RoboCaptain: Doomsday devblog
- Martinho Fernandes - Still unnamed
- James Bunnell - Fictional Roguelike (finished)
- Adam J. Piskel - 2419RL
- Edwin DeNicholas - Dead Night Forest 2: The Lost Caravan (success)
- Daniel Brooker & Tom Carey - DuneRL
- Anonymous - TurnRL
- Will Robinson - Chosen
- Legend of Angband - Turambar
- Get stuck on title screen. Try replacing Turambar.class with this hacked version: 
- Alex Elson -
Where the Grass is GreenerHunterRL (finished)
- Jab - Emet
- vwood - AppRogue
- Thomas Larsen—Forgerl.
- Wesley - TopDog
- Z - HyperRogue II (finished)
- Corremn - Waaaghammer
- Martin Read -
Lasciate CulturaCave Chop (finished)
- Max Breedon aka eggmceye - Escape from the Vault
- Daniel Miller - Bullet Hell RL
- Tapio Kemppainen - Life of Sir Pointsalot
- Michael Red - TrapRL (finished)
- Mike "linlem" W. - LinLem's Vague Adventure Roguelike (finished)
- Slashware Interactive - Hope (finished)
- Sammage - Kitchen Master (finished)
- aave - Rewrite and rethinking of Infiniverse
- Jason Pickering - Kaiju King - Graphical Giant Monster Roguelike (Finished)
- Jaldhar H. Vyas - Ascent into the Depths of Beyond
- scotchfield - asylumRL (finished)
- Zurn - Locks (Windows) (Linux)
- Sos - [ROADLIKE] Finished!
- Orkus Malorkus - Shadowrogue (finished)
- peous - SmoothRogue (finished)
- yufra - Equal in Death (finished)
- Trystan Spangler - I rule, you rule, we all rule old-school Hyrule (finished)
- John Maag - Das Shurke Boot (finished)