Dawn of the Mexica
|Dawn of the Mexica|
|Influences||Rolemaster, Nethack, DCSS|
|Released||Set 11 2019 (Pre-Alpha + website)|
|P. Language||C# (Unity)|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||~8-10 hours|
|Official site of Dawn of the Mexica|
Dawn of the Mexica is a roguelike videogame based on the myths from the indigenous people of the Valley of Mexico in the age of the Culhua-Mexica Empire and the invasion of the spanish conquistadors.
It is under development by Tahuti Labs and will be available for Windows and Linux (64-bit).
- Turn-based roguelike.
- Procedural level generation.
- Play with both mouse and keyboard.
- Very complex and realistic combat system. Every weapon and armor type combination is taken into account.
- More than a thousand detailed critical effects: Every part of your body can be injured or broken, burn and freeze. You can become blind. Or deaf. You may bleed, become stunned, knocked out...
- Complex character sheet with 9 stats
- 12 Character classes
- More than a hundred spells
- More than 40 skills to choose from as you level up.
- Friendly and intuitive interface. Complex doesn't mean hard to use.
- Weather/survival system. Even a torch may change temperature around you.