Dread The Rabbit
|Dread The Rabbit|
|Released||2nd July 2021|
|P. Language||RPG Maker 2003|
|Interface||Graphical Tiles, Keyboard|
|Game Length||1 - 2 Hours|
|Official site of Dread The Rabbit|
The King of Dread, that is what they knew you as. High and mighty in castle Bloodburg as you ruled the realms just and fair. However, not all inhabitants of the lands agreed with your reign. One night, the captain of the Wolf Knights, Rorick, enacted his plan to overthrow you. He succeeded in destroying your body and though that has perished forever, your spirit still lives on. With a plan for revenge you have fled into into the wastelands in search for a new vessel to house your soul.
Dread the Rabbit is a turn based roguelike game with randomly generated maps and permanent death. Journey across seven environments to reclaim your throne. Unlock long forgotten magic stored in the relics of Ancients. Earn boons from the gods and empower yourself at their altars.
- Eliminate all enemies on a map to earn a boon.
- Trade boons at Altars to power up.
- Keep an eye on your weapons durability and plan your moves accordingly.
- Weapons break when their durability reaches 0
- At times it might be wise to avoid the fight and flee instead.