(Redirected from Roguelike Links)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Archives and History
- Actively Developing Roguelikes - Roguelikes sorted by last release date. Includes Alpha Projects and Beta Projects.
- Dungeons Deep - Freeware fantasy dungeon game classics.
- Genealogy & Chronology of Roguelike games - Attempt at a list of every roguelike game through 2004 (many not on this wiki yet).
- Home of the Underdogs - Great listing of older roguelikes.
- Internet Roguelike Database - This tool allows searching for roguelikes which meet certain criteria, using data from RogueBasin.
- Roguelike Restoration Project - Project's goal is to find old roguelikes (e.g., rogue, xrogue, ultrarogue) and patch them to run on today's computing platforms.
- Wikipedia entry on Roguelikes.
Columns and Periodicals
- @ Play - Bi-weekly column on roguelikes (now ended).
- Temple of the Roguelike - Reviews, articles, resources.
- RogueBase More recent feed aggregator.
- Roguelike Review archive - A website that reviewed roguelikes.
- Roguelike News Grab archive - Weekly digest of roguelike news.
- Elderlore archive Feed aggregator of the english roguelikes blogosphere.
- Angband web forums.
- ADOM & ADOM II web forums.
- Dwarf Fortress web forums.
- GameFAQs forum for Nethack.
- Live Journal forum for Angband and Zangband.
- Temple of the Roguelike web forums for all roguelike players and developers.
- ToME and T-Engine web forums.
- TONPPAFS archive defunct web forums for NPPAngband.
- Ascii Dreams - UnAngband development blog.
- Domains of Mystery - Records of roguelike adventures.
- Kaduria - Kaduria development blog.
- Lost in Chaos - Development blog for games made by Kornel Kisielewicz.
- New Old - Development blog for Slash's roguelikes.
- Nolithius.com - Home of Ebyan Alvarez-Buylla, development blog for Dance of Death, Chronophase, and other roguelike and non-roguelike games.
- Thomas Biskup's blog - Development blog for ADOM and ADOM II.
- SnargleQuest Dev Log - Development blog for SnargleQuest.
- GamesofGrey - Development blog of Darren Grey.
- SurviveRL - Development blog for SurviveRL.
- Amit's Game Programming Information - General game programming information.
- Dungeondweller - Roguelike development resources.
- Dungeondweller archive - An archive of the Dungeondweller articles.
- Squidlib - A Java library that provides a full featured toolbox for working with turn based games in Swing and libGDX.
- libtcod The Doryen library. A C/C++/python, Windows/Linux library for true color roguelikes.
- T-Engine - Dedicated modern roguelike engine.