2010 Annual Roguelike Release Rarty
The deadline for the 2010 Annual Roguelike Release Party is September 19th 2010. This is the nearest Sunday to 6 months after the 2010 7DRL competition.
Those planning to participate are encouraged to declare their planned releases below, so that we don't all feel too lonely. Announcement is not necessary though - simply release your game or update on the above date to participate.
(named roguelikes, in alphabetical order)
AarrrRLby Heroic Fisticuffs
- Albion by OrangyTang
- CrashRun by Dana
- Demonhunt by Fobbah
- Dweller by Björn Ritzl
- Exploring The Bleak, Release Candidate by Nathaniel Inman
- Fall From Heaven by User:Jolly Roger.
- Gruesome by Darren Grey
- LambdaRogue, the big 1.6 update by Mario Donick
- Plains of Sedia, Alpha Candidate by Nathaniel Inman
- Prospector by magellan
- Squirm by Aging Minotaur
- [[The cave -
Chapter I (tutorial part)Walking @]] by jice
- Traction Edge, techdemo by Mongrol
- Kharne by Dave Moore
(still unnamed roguelikes)
- ?? by Paul List
- ?????? by purplearcanist