7DRL Challenge 2012
The 2012 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge, 8th of its kind, will be held on the week of March 10th to March 18th.
- 7drl.org—a community blog for the 7DRL Challenge.
- Announcement thread on RGRD.
- How to Make a 7DRL, a podcast by the folks over at Roguelike Radio; features Darren Grey, Ido Yehieli, Jeff Lait, "Corremn," and Joe Bradshaw.
- RGRD, the newsgroup for roguelike development. Expect lots of posts over there during the challenge!
- Rogue Temple, where 7DRLs made in this year's challenge will be evaluated.
- 7DRL Challenge 2012 on Facebook.
- 2012 7DRL Challenge on Google+.
On Wordpress, entries are using the tag 7DRL 2012 for related blog posts. On Twitter, consider using the hashtag #7DRL2012 for your competition related status updates.
- Darren Grey - "Rogue Rage"
- Eben Howard - "Wyrm"
- Nolithius - "The Adventurer's Guild" (some info and teaser artwork: http://www.nolithius.com/game-design/plans-for-7drl-challenge)
- Michal Walczak - "Artifact" (some info)
- Craig Turner - "BarCraft". One-dimensional turn-based resource management and tactical roguelike.
- Ido - "Space Miner"
- SRD - "Mutant Aliens!"