7DRL Challenge 2014
The 2014 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge invites developers to produce a complete roguelike game in seven short days. It was held 8th to 16th March. 132 challengers were successful!
- Registration - Registration page for the event, with all entries listed.
- Mailing list sign-up to receive important news and updates
- 7drl.org — A community blog for the 7DRL Challenge, with many screenshots and posts of the games involved.
- Rogue Temple forums, for general roguelike-y discussion
- RGRD irc channel, where a lot of the participants hang out during the challenge.
- Roguelike Radio podcast episodes relating to the 7DRL Challenge
- Videos! GameHunter will be Let's Playing all this year's 7DRLs!
On Wordpress, use the tag 7DRL 2014 for related blog posts. On Twitter and G+, use the hashtag #7DRL for your competition related status updates.
Scores and review comments for all games are available on http://roguetemple.com/7drl/2014/.
A shiny medal will be made for the winners to proudly display on their homepages.