7DRL Challenge 2017
The 2017 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge invites developers to produce a complete roguelike game in seven short days. The challenge dates are set for 3-12 March 2017. Participants are challenged to complete a game in a 168 hour window within this time period.
- Registration - Registration page for the event (not yet open).
- Mailing list sign-up used to receive important news and updates
- 7drl.org — A community blog for the 7DRL Challenge, with many screenshots and posts of the games involved.
- Rogue Temple forums, for general roguelike-y discussion
- RGRD irc channel, where a lot of the participants hang out during the challenge.
- Roguelike Radio podcast episodes relating to the 7DRL Challenge
On Wordpress, the tag 7DRL 2017 is for related blog posts. On Twitter and G+, the hashtag #7DRL is for competition related status updates.
Traditionally all 7DRLs are reviewed and rated by an expert committee. The reviews for last year's entries can be found here: http://roguetemple.com/7drl/2016/