7DRL Challenge 2018
The 2018 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge invites developers to produce a complete roguelike game in seven short days. The challenge dates are set for 3-11 March 2018. Participants are challenged to complete a game in a 168 hour window within this time period.
- FAQ - What is a Seven Day Roguelike?
- Mailing list sign-up used to receive important news and updates
- 7drl.org — A community blog for the 7DRL Challenge, with many screenshots and posts of the games involved.
- Rogue Temple forums and r/roguelikedev subreddit, for general roguelike-y discussion
- RGRD irc channel and RL Discord, where a lot of the participants hang out during the challenge.
- Roguelike Radio podcast episodes relating to the 7DRL Challenge
On Wordpress, the tag 7DRL 2018 is for related blog posts. On Twitter and G+, the hashtag #7DRL is for competition related status updates.
Traditionally all 7DRLs are reviewed and rated by an expert committee. Other reviews and video plays will also be posted here as they are released.