|Influences||Cutesy pictures of baby chicks|
|Released||2009 Mar 15|
|Updated||2009 Mar 26|
|Game Length||very short|
|Official site of Chickhack|
This game was Purpleflayer's entry for the 2009 7DRL programming challenge
Chickhack is a very "cheep" roguelike game that runs on the Commodore 64 platform.
You are a young chick warrior from your village. A terrible drought has caused all your village's crops to dry up, and there is a risk of famine! So, your village elder asked you to search for the fabled Sacred Grove in the distant mountains, where the Seed of Life is rumoured to lie.
- It might be the only roguelike on the C64 :)
- combat with beak, throwing twigs, and magic flowers
- 16 different types of monsters
- 18 different types of item
- special "grove" level (OK it is not that special but it looks pretty)
- You can run it on lots and lots of systems using an emulator! Look at http://www.viceteam.org/ for an example.
None available yet.