Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup
|Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup|
|Developer||Stone Soup Team|
|Released||2006 Sep 20|
|Updated||2010 Jul 24 (0.7.1)|
|Platforms||Linux, Windows, Mac,
|Interface||ASCII or graphical|
|Game Length||2-6 hours (three runes)
12-48 hours (all runes)
|Official site of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup|
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is a variant of Linley's Dungeon Crawl. It is developed openly and welcomes participation from the Dungeon Crawl community.
- Game now includes a tutorial.
- Improved user interface.
- Integrated popular patches for original Crawl.
- Lua support.
- New dungeon branches: Shoals, various portal vaults, ...
- New items: more weapons (lajatang, longbow, ...), more missiles (javelins, curare-tipped needles, ...) and miscellaneous consumables (scroll of Holy Word, potion of blood, ...).
- New monsters: Draconians.
- New species: Vampire, Deep Dwarf.
- Gods changed and more added: Lugonu, Beogh, Jiyva, Cheibriados, Fedhas.
- Graphical interface (SDL) now supported and known as the "Tiles" version.
Active development of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup continues! Read all about the recent changes here.
There is also a bug-tracking system, a wiki to discuss and suggest changes, a forum, scoring statistics and various other links.