Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup
|Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup|
|Developer||Stone Soup Team|
|Released||2006 Sep 20|
|Updated||2011 Apr 27 (0.8)|
|Platforms||Linux, Windows, Mac,
|Interface||ASCII or graphical|
|Game Length||2-6 hours (three runes)
12-48 hours (all runes)
|Official site of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup|
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is a variant of Linley's Dungeon Crawl. It is developed openly and welcomes participation from the Dungeon Crawl community.
- New god: Ashenzari, god of divinations.
- New species: Felids, sentient cats.
- New spells: Malign Gateway, Tornado, Leda's Liquefaction, Summon Dragon, Summon Hydra, Darkness, Passage of Golubria.
- Removed spells: Bone Shards, Tame Beasts, Portal, Alter Self, Extension.
- Split Enchantments into Hexes (harm foes) and Charms (self-buffs).
- Replaced Selective Amnesia spell with scroll and book destruction.
- Improved heavy armour.
- Makhleb and the Shining One are no longer available as starting gods.
- Shortened the Elven Halls.
Active development of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup continues! Read all about the recent changes here.
There is also a bug-tracking system, a wiki to discuss and suggest changes, a forum, scoring statistics and various other links.