Difference between revisions of "Featured roguelike"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Feature UnReal World)
|(30 intermediate revisions by 9 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= Featured Roguelike: [
= Featured Roguelike:  =
<div style="float: right;
<div style="float: right; : ; text-align: right">
the a , , .
many options and of , , and and
Revision as of 13:01, 28 July 2022
Featured Roguelike: UnReal World
Survive Finland in the iron age. You start in the middle of a vast, unfamiliar wilderness, carrying some food and basic equipment.
- Intricate procedural world full of wonders both mundane and extraordinary to explore on a very detailed level
- No character classes but nine different cultures to choose from
- Skill-based system including a multitude of skills from cookery to hide working, from herblore to tracking
- Convincing northern animal kingdom with species-specific behaviour patterns and feeding relationships modeled in detail
- Detailed combat (and hunting) with many tactical options and galore of weapon, battle experience, and combatant-related factors resulting in vivid and rewarding struggles
- Craft items from weapons to traps, build constructions for temporary shelter to log cabins