Rgrd Meeting 2008
To vote add a your name next to the city/month and update the counter.
- Berlin, Germany (9 votes): ido, RotateMe, Kisielewicz, JeffLait, the_ru, Radomir Dopieralski, purestrain, I_Own_The_Letter_O, Mario Donick
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA (2 votes): njerpe, Almafeta
- Cracow, Poland (1 vote): Jakub Debski
- Stockholm, Sweden(1 vote): Bj????rn Ritzl
- Santiago de Compostela, Spain (1 vote): Mingos
- September 2008 (6 votes): Almafeta, Bj????rn, Mario Donick, Mingos, ido, the ru
- October 2008 (2 vote): RotateMe, purestrain
Secondary Vote; Exact Date (of the first day)
To vote add a your name next to the date and update the counter.
- Saturday, September 6
- Saturday, September 13
- Saturday, September 20 (3 votes): ido, the ru, Mario Donick
- Saturday, September 27
- Saturday, October 4
Tertiary Vote; Exact Location in Berlin
- Chaos Computer Club ??? -> Thanks Gregoa, Bfoo, Bine, Ric and the others!
Berlin, Germany was voted as the preferable location.
Saturday, September 20.
- "Major mistakes of roguelike developers" -- Kornel Kisielewicz (title subject to change)
- "Tutorial - roguelike development in c (for beginners)" -- Ido Yehieli (aka Joe6pack)
- "Batteries included - introduction to writing your game in Python" -- Radomir Dopieralski (aka The Sheep)
- "Context and Meaning in character based roleplaying. A communication scientist's view on roguelikes" -- Mario Donick
- "The Discretization of Space and Time: Role in Roguelike Design" -- JeffLait
- Mario Donick
- Christopher Brandt (RotateMe)
- Kornel Kisielewicz
- Radomir Dopieralski (arriving Friday, 19 September 2008, staying until Sunday, 21 September 2008, got a place to crash already)
- Jeff Lait
I propose we dub this the International Roguelike Development Conference 2008, or IRDC 2008 for short. No doubt conflicts with a half-dozen other industry groups, but you have to start somewhere... --JeffLait 05:24, 29 July 2008 (CEST)
Maybe some more interesting name, like Tailoring Roguelikes: International Conference on Roguelike Development (TRICoRD). (Although I think a better acronym could be found.) --R2 16:05, 29 July 2008 (CEST)
Society for the Advancement of Roguelike Games and Endeavors (SARGE)
A Multinational Populace Helping to Orchestrate Roguelike Awareness (AMPHORA)
Developer's Union for the Promotion of Roguelike Endeavors (DUPRE)
--Njerpe 22:07, 6 August 2008 (CEST)