Time: November 6th - 8th Chat: IRC: QuakeNet #rgrd News: rec.games.roguelike.development
IRDC Geneva 2009
Full Name: IRDC Europe - Geneva 2009 Place: Geneva, Switzerland Venue: CERN Organizer: Mario Lassnig
- Ido Yehieli (email@example.com)
- Mario Lassnig (mario dot lassnig at cern dot ch)
- Darren Grey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andreas Dorn (email@example.com)
- Dirk Zimmermann (me AT dirkz DOTTT com)
- Patric Mueller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Radomir Dopieralski (irdc2009 at sheep.art.pl)
- flend (email@example.com)
- Jeff Lait (jmlait (snail) gmail (thing that oracle now owns) com)
- Johanna Ploog (jploog AT fu HYPHEN berlin DOT de)
- Joachim de Groot (jdegroot - web.de)
- Scarab (vandermerwe at gmail dot com) Sorry all. Got stuck at the airport trying to get back into Switzerland... arrived home a few hours ago and traveling to the US tomorrow. Hopefully next time I can make it! Enjoy!!
- Mario: no topic yet :)
- Jeff Lait: Riffs on Roguelike Design - 5 years of 7DRLs.
- Johanna: present Crawl's survey results
- flend: Reflections on DDRogue (to be written!)
- Ido: First public distribution of Nathan Daniels' RTOR: Roguelike Theory of Relativity (not my talk).
- Patric: Aspects of translating a Roguelike
I have reserved 12 rooms for 06.11-08.11 on site at CERN under reservation key "IRDC09". Check out time is 12:00 noon and the rooms cost 58 Swiss Francs per night (that's 38 Euro or 60 Canadian Dollars or 33 British Quid or 55 United States Bucks :)
You have to call the CERN housing service YOURSELF(!) and confirm with them. They will give you further instructions on payment etc... The phone number is 0041 22 767 44 81 and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's the URL with more information: http://housing-service.web.cern.ch/housing-service/
For further clarification go to the discussion page.
I have a confirmed booking for the conference room as well. It is equipped with a projector, computer and has space for ~20 people.
- Camcorder: Jeff Lait (Maybe I'll turn on the gain adjust so we don't have 10 hours of darkness this year? <- Except for the obligatory Dark Cabal shot, of course)
- Tripod: I have a tripod here. So no need to bring one. (Mario)
- Food: Restaurant-1 on site is excellent (Mario)