Mouse Crawl: Blackheather
|Mouse Crawl: Blackheather|
|Influences||You Only Live Once|
|Released||Dec 11, 2009|
|Updated||Dec 11, 2009|
|Licensing||Open Source (GPL 3.0)|
|Game Length||<15 min|
|Official site of Mouse Crawl: Blackheather|
The Watch is an elite group of mice dedicated to serve and protect their kin, and you are one of them.
During the last winter, a small group of Watchers found a large complex of caves leading to the largest city of the mice territories. This dungeon, Blackheather, is the last memory of the war with the weasels and its discovery troubles the leader of the Watch.
Many mice have since tried to brave the halls of Blackheather, and one of them was your mentor Asador. Several days have passed without a word from Asador so now you pack your gear and prepare to crawl deep into the heart of Blackheather.
- Traits based character generation
- Strongly data-driven
- Add and remove monsters, traits and levels
- Edit "tilesets" to generate new kind of maps
- Status effects (entangled, stunned, poisoned)
- No regenaration, you can rest to full health outside of combat