|Released||2010 Mar 14th|
|Updated||2010 Mar 25th|
|P. Language||Visual Basic .NET|
|Interface||ASCII, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||Coffee Break, Minimalistic|
|Official site of Pack-man 7DRL|
You are a hotel porter or bellhop whose co-worker thought it'd be funny to strew about the contents of the customers luggage on each of the hotels floors. While picking up the articles of clothing you notice you're being watched, better stay out of view lest you get in trouble!
How to Play
- Pick up the articles of clothing to gain points.
- There are 10 pieces per floor.
- People will walk around and pick up the items.
- People will run into you and steal an item.
- There are more people on each consecutive floor.
- Complete all 10 floors with as much clothing as you can to achieve a higher score.
- .Net Framework
- A resolution greater or equal to 1280 x 1024
- 5 minutes of your time
The video game was Nathaniel Inmans first attempt at a roguelike. Since the 7DRL competition he has made a few updates to increase its playability. All versions are still available for download.
- Pack-man 7DRL (Released candidate for the competition)
- Pack-man 7DRL + (Upgraded Elevator tiles, fixed bugs, mobile pathing implementation)
- Pack-man 7DRL +2 (Added Field of View, mobiles will now chase you!)