Difference between revisions of "Pathos: NetHack Codex"
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
Revision as of 01:33, 17 December 2017
Pathos is a dungeon adventure game with the soul of Nethack.
Pathos is based on the mechanics from Nethack. Pathos has a touch-first UX and works great on a tablet and phones. Also supports keyboard and mouse on the PC version. The design has focused on making a complex game that feels fun and fast to play. Pathos is free to play on iOS, Android and Windows and built simply for the love of game.
- designed for tablets & phones in landscape or portrait mode
- choose from absurd, classic and geoduck tiles
- auto save on change level
- resurrect and continue for that little bit of closure
- canned and custom characters
- dungeon adventure & overland quest
- revenant levels (aka ghost levels)
- ride your steed into battle
- 200+ extra monsters from Slash'em
- comprehensive help on all items, entities, traps and classes
- global and personal hall of fame (top 20)
- turn-based and real-time modes
- French, Korean, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) & Russian language translations
- updated frequently