|Released||Dec 04, 2012 (0.1)|
|Updated||Aug 05, 2015 (1.9.0)|
|Licensing||open source, freeware|
|Platforms||Android,iOS,Windows,Mac OS X,Linux|
|Interface||pixel-art graphics, simple animation, touch interface|
|Official site of Pixel Dungeon|
Pixel Dungeon is a traditional roguelike game with pixel-art graphics and simple interface for Android devices (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watabou.pixeldungeon/).
- There is also a desktop version (Windows/Mac/Linux) of Pixel Dungeon (http://watabou.itch.io/pixel-dungeon).
- Since May 29, 2015 it is available on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/365900/).
- Since Jun 17, 2015 it is available on App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixel-dungeon/id1002210090/).
- Pixel-art graphics
- Simple touch interface
- 25 randomly generated levels (sewers, abandoned prison, caves, dwarven metropolis & demon halls)
- Various dungeon features (incl. hidden and locked doors, traps, chasms, chests etc.)
- 25 types of monsters + 5 bosses
- 80+ types of items (incl. armor, weapons, potions, wands etc.)
- 4 Character classes: Warrior, Mage, Rogue & Huntress
- Specializations (sub-classes), 2 for each class
- Enchanted weapons
- Inscribed armors
- NPCs and simple quests
- Music & sound fx
- Rankings (high scores)
- Badges (achievements)
Pixel Dungeon is open source, license: GPLv3 https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html
The source code is available at GitHub: https://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon