|Influences||ToME, Brogue, Dungeons of Dredmor, Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, Oddworld|
|Updated||Preview build 2 released November 5, 2016|
|Platforms||Mac, Windows, Linux|
|Interface||Keyboard or Mouse|
|Official site of Possession 2|
Sequel to Possession: Escape from the Nether Regions. You play as a ghost escaped from the Nether Regions, trying to make your way to the surface. You are incredibly frail, but have one advantage: you can possess the bodies of the monsters you encounter.
- Dozens of possessable monsters, from the horrifying to the hilarious, with a wide variety of powers.
- Special themed levels with unique hazards, creatures and layouts.
- Item-less gameplay. The dead have no need for worldly possessions, they just slow you down.
- Quick to pick up and play.
- Entirely playable with just the keyboard, just the mouse, or a combination of the two.
- Mod support! Add your own creatures, powers and special levels, or change the ones already there.
- Choice between ASCII or Graphical mode, for the oldschool roguelike fans.
Although it is in development, a preview build is available which features three levels from the final game.