Difference between revisions of "SCP Containment Breach Horrors"
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Revision as of 05:38, 30 July 2018
|SCP Containment Breach Horrors|
|Influences||The SCP Foundation universe|
|P. Language||001 Game Creator|
|Interface||Graphical, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Official site of SCP Containment Breach Horrors|
Choose to be a guard, scientist or prisoner, and escape from the SCP Foundation site: a complex where innumerable paranormal horrors are tested by perpetrators serving as guinea pigs and hidden from the ordinary mortals.
Suddenly a breach of containment occurs and all the paranormal entities are deconfined ... YOU MUST LEAVE
A horrific game where each game time is randomly generated! Survival horror, roguelike, a little pinch of gamebook and Horrors going beyond your imagination ....
..... Escape or die trying ....
- A mixing game of the SCP universe and a lovecraftian atmosphere
- Fully procedurally generated content
- A nightmarish and stifling sound atmosphere
- Create your own weapon in Orbs Halls
- A mix between a roguelike and a graphical "book which you are the hero"
- Choose to flee or fight
- Every death is definitive
Demo, the project is on Kickstarter.