|Licensing||open source (BSD), freeware|
|Interface||Graphical tiles (which are of characters!), ASCII, Keyboard|
|Game Length||1 hour?|
|Official site of Save Scummer|
Save Scummer is a Seven Day Roguelike written by Jeff Lait.
It is a unique twist on roguelikes where you do not control the character directly. Instead, all you do is save/restore or perform undos, (both types of save scumming) in an attempt to reach victory.
- Intelligent "Do What I Mean" commands that reduce all possible actions to a single keystroke.
- Infinite undo to correct mistakes in pressing said single keystroke.
- Fight the fifty-two monsters from Letter Hunt and one new bonus monster.
- 1980 different weapons and 216 different spells!
- Play one of 8 races or 9 classes!
Versions and platforms