|Influences||Dark Souls I, Demon Souls, Dark Souls II, Sunless Sea|
|Released||September 19, 2015|
|Updated||2015 September 23 (v0.01b)|
|P. Language||c# Unity|
|Official site of Sleepless Temple|
Sleepless Temple is a dark-fantasy, top-down and turn-based tactical rogue-like focused on exploration, fighting and interaction - heavily inspired by Dark Souls I, Dark Souls II and Demon Souls games.
Sleepless Temple will be a game about exploring unknown underground temples to fulfill your character unique goal. Depending on mission you can team up with or fight against other NPCs. You will need to use whole arsenal of abilities to survive long enough... That includes making friends, doing buisnesses, convincing others to your goal, but also fighting, deceiving, lying or plotting against others. All of that while managing your sanity and trying not to go insane before you reach your destiny. Are you going to play along with your character personality or are you going to risk your mental health and become different person? It is known that those who got back from the temples are changed forever...
- Procedurally generated terrain
- Nice graphics (no ASCII)
- Turn-based, tactical fights
- Dark-fantasy theme
Game is in pre-alpha state, which means that there is a little of actual game right now. I am working on creating solid code base that will allow me to create interesting and deep systems.
- Very simple game where you can kill (or be killed by) enemy that has random movements/actions
- Moving hero around and attacking
- Unique time system where every action in game takes specific amount of miliseconds to finish and each of you turn is dictated by human reaction time.
- Nice GUI controllable by mouse and by keyboard (WIP)
- Placeholder art and sounds
- Main theme music
Keyboard (only in game itself) Full mouse support
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work. (minimum Intel HD 4000)
- OS: Windows XP+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Minimum resolution: 1024x768 (anything less will be scaled down and blurry)
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Download newest version from itch.io site: http://dagondev.itch.io/sleeplesstemple
- Official subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/sleeplesstemple/
- Trello Board: https://trello.com/b/KamcRDtT/sleepless-temple
- DagonDev Website/DevLog at Tumblr: http://dagondev.com/
- Rogue Temple forum thread: http://forums.roguetemple.com/index.php?topic=4745.0
- Tigsource forum thread: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=50458.0