|Developer||Placate The Cattin|
|Released||June 3, 2017|
|Updated||June 3, 2017|
|Platforms||Browser, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Official site of Snakelike|
Have you ever been playing a Roguelike and wished you were dragging a long tail behind you? No? Well have you ever been playing Snake and wished it had more monsters and combat and procedurally generated dungeons to explore? Me neither. Welcome to the world of SnakeLike!
- Classic Roguelike Action with a Snakey Twist
- Classic Snakelike Twistings with some Rogueish Action
- Procedurally Generated Madness
- Bizarre and Impolite Monsters
- Permanent Life-Losing
- Worldwide Top Snakes List
- 1 Different Ending(s) (2 if you include losing)
You can play it in your browser. You can play it wearing trousers!
Play it on itch.io