|Developer||Marcel Schwalb (Almondbun)|
|Released||Dec 12, 2016|
|Updated||Dec 12, 2016|
|Licensing||Freeware, Closed Source|
|P. Language||C# (Unity)|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||short-long depending on playstyle|
|Official site of Snowfallen|
Snowfallen is a turn-based roguelike in a nordic fantasy setting. Originally, it was the result of a 7-day challenge but has received updates to expand the game.
You play as a heroine who has to slay a mountain troll to save her people. You gather equipment, fight enemies and try to survive for your final confrontation with the troll.
Snowfallen can be downloaded for free.
v1.1 was released on 15 January, 2017.
v1.0 7-day challenge was released on 12 December, 2016.
- A lot of new items including different weapon and armor types.
- Items can now have special attribute bonuses.
- Monsters (and the player) now use different move and attack rates. If you use heavy armor do not expect to be able to run away from your foes.
- Poems! Read a poem to a monster and freeze it or start a fire storm.
- A new equipment and inventory screen to sort all those items.
- Better UI: Dynamic tooltips, support for a player following camera and a lot more.
- Better graphics.
All in all: a better gaming experience!