|Influences||Dragon Age, mindless slaughter|
|Released||18th March 2012|
|Updated||29th March 2012 (1.2)|
|P. Language||python with libtcod|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac?, Linux.|
|Game Length||up to 30 min I think|
|Official site of Warden|
Warden was created during a successful attempt at 7DRL Challenge 2012.
You are a Grey Warden at the end of your days. As countless others before you, you step into the Deep Roads to take on your last quest - to destroy as many darkspawn as you can before collapsing to blows or the corruption that is running in your veins. Based on the fluff from Dragon Age: Origins by BioWare.
- Seek out blade shards to gain access to the lower levels!
- Reforge an ancient sword!
- Kill the Archdemon on level 10!
- Beat the highscore!
- Walk into things to attack
- Your stamina drains quickly in combat and while waiting, only killing monsters can replenish it with your rage
- If you run out of power, you are dead
- You can't kill the Archdemon without a powerful sword
- Find health potions to regain some lost strength
- Only cardinal directions are valid for movement