Trap Quest (adult game)
|Bimbo Mall Battle (adult game), Prina the Dungeoneering Princess (adult comic)
|2012 Aug 11
|2018 Apr 1
|Open Source, Donationware, Crowdfunded
|Glulx (multi-platform virtual machine)
|Graphical Tiles, Clickable Text (Keyboard or Mouse)
|Official site of Trap Quest
Note: This game contains nudity and has a strong emphasis on sexual content. It should not be played by anyone under age 18.
Trap Quest is an in-development erotic turn-based clickable-text-input roguelike game built on the Inform 7 engine (which can be run on Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Android). Its premise is that you’ve been trapped in a virtual reality game and your body and mind are being transformed in response to the events in that game while you search for the exit.
The game is designed to be very difficult. While it’s possible for your character to successfully reach the exit as the same person they were when they started, in practice this never happens. The game is designed to overwhelm and disempower you, and punish you for the compromising choices you’ve had to make. The object is to, through its mechanics, immerse you in the mental state of your character. This is not a game that you’re supposed to win; it’s a game that’s supposed to beat you and make that experience enjoyable.
The game includes the following mechanics:
- Combat (with a large variety of non-player characters, each with their own unique traits and character art)
- Inventory management
- Humiliation level management
- Exhaustion/health/orifice soreness management
- Hunger and thirst
- Potions, food, and drinks with positive/negative/transformative effects
- Uncursing/blessing/durability/transformation of clothing and items
- Addiction (cravings/obsessions that get reinforced when satisfied)
- Themed character classes with their own mechanics
- Allies and bosses
- An NPC favor/hostility system
- A shop system
- Interactable stationary objects
- Optional sub-quests
- A map display that’s revealed as you explore
- A character display that depicts your current body proportions, clothing, and surroundings, and information about your current state (with three variants you can choose from)
The level layouts, crafting recipes, and loot selection and enchantments are randomized in every playthrough, making the game infinitely replayable.
The primary type of transformation in the game is 'bimbofication', i.e. the game/VR tank that the player character is trapped in attempts to turn them into an increasingly superficial and sexually-focused person with a provocative appearance and way of acting (including incentivizing them to wear highly feminine and revealing clothing). If the player chooses to play as a male character, this transformation also includes feminization and sexual reorientation, can (depending on your game options selections) include actual biological transformation into a woman.
Other transformation content that can be enabled/disabled includes but is not limited to:
- Weight gain
- Extreme proportions
- Artificial enhancements (breast implants, lip augmentation, etc…)
- Air inflation
Other resources related to the game:
- The Trap Quest community Discord channel
- The Trap Quest wiki
- The Trap Quest subreddit
- The Trap Quest Patreon crowdfunding page
- The Trap Quest official website - The game can be downloaded here.
- The Trap Quest listing on TF Games Site
- The Trap Quest lead developer's Twitter feed
- The Trap Quest issue tracker