7DRL Challenge 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 2012 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge, 8th of its kind, will be held on the week of March 10th to March 18th.
- 7drl.org—a community blog for the 7DRL Challenge.
- Announcement thread on RGRD.
- How to Make a 7DRL, a podcast by the folks over at Roguelike Radio; features Darren Grey, Ido Yehieli, Jeff Lait, "Corremn," and Joe Bradshaw.
- RGRD, the newsgroup for roguelike development. Expect lots of posts over there during the challenge!
- Rogue Temple, where 7DRLs made in this year's challenge will be evaluated.
- 7DRL Challenge 2012 on Facebook.
- 2012 7DRL Challenge on Google+.
On Wordpress, entries are using the tag 7DRL 2012 for related blog posts. On Twitter, consider using the hashtag #7DRL2012 for your competition related status updates.
- Darren Grey - Rogue Rage
- Eben Howard - Wyrm
- Nolithius - The Adventurer's Guild (some info and teaser artwork: http://www.nolithius.com/game-design/plans-for-7drl-challenge)
- Michal Walczak - Artifact (some info)
- Craig Turner - BarCraft. One-dimensional turn-based resource management and tactical roguelike.
- Ido - Space Miner
- SRD - "Mutant Aliens!"
- kieselsteini - Ascension of the Drillworms
- IBOL - The Well Of Enchantments
- XLambda - The Challenge
- Radomir Dopieralski - Jellies
- Kipar - GatewayRL
- Pat Wilson - Mujahid
- Team Rat King - Me Against The Mutants
- Numeron - Nightfall
- tndwolf - Ruins of Kal Raman
- Oohara Yuuma - Professional Sword Tester the Roguelike
- Kevin Mees - MechRL
- Richard Colletta - MarioRL - A graphic dungeon crawler based on the famous Italian plumber and his attempts to rescue an ever-kidnapped princess.
- Kyzrati - Cogmind
- User:JeffLait - Sword In Hand