7DRL Challenge 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 2012 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge, 8th of its kind, will be held on the week of March 10th to March 18th.
- 7drl.org—a community blog for the 7DRL Challenge.
- Announcement thread on RGRD.
- How to Make a 7DRL, a podcast by the folks over at Roguelike Radio; features Darren Grey, Ido Yehieli, Jeff Lait, "Corremn," and Joe Bradshaw.
- RGRD, the newsgroup for roguelike development. Expect lots of posts over there during the challenge!
- Rogue Temple, where 7DRLs made in this year's challenge will be evaluated.
- 7DRL Challenge 2012 on Facebook.
- 2012 7DRL Challenge on Google+.
On Wordpress, entries are using the tag 7DRL 2012 for related blog posts. On Twitter and G+, consider using the hashtag #7DRL2012 for your competition related status updates.
- Darren Grey - Rogue Rage
- Eben Howard - Wyrm
- Nolithius - The Adventurer's Guild, initial plans and playable game! (finished)
- Michal Walczak - Warden (release post)(info, update)
Artifact (some info, update 1)
- Craig Turner - Swamp Monster, success. See trogrd.tumblr.com
- Ido - Fuel success!
- SRD - "Mutant Aliens!" (source): success.
- kieselsteini - Ascension of the Drillworms (finished)
- IBOL - The Well Of Enchantments
- XLambda - The Challenge (finished)
- Radomir Dopieralski - [Jelly]
- Kipar - GatewayRL Download (finished,also added "7drl+2hours" version with several bugfixes)
- Derrick Creamer - Revenge on a Toy Factory
- Pat Wilson - Mujahid
- Team Rat King - Me Against The Mutants (finished)
- Numeron - Nightfall
- tndwolf - Ruins of Kal Raman (finished)
- Oohara Yuuma - Professional Sword Tester the Roguelike
- Kevin Mees - MechRL
- Richard Colletta - MarioRL - A graphic dungeon crawler based on the famous Italian plumber and his attempts to rescue an ever-kidnapped princess.
- Kyzrati - Cogmind (blog/files)
- Jeff Lait - Sword In Hand
- Joshua Sigona - Knighthood
- Simo Rinne & Miikka Kilkkilä - TLOK2
- Tanthie - Drakefire Chasm (finished)
- User:eronarn - Hellmouth
- Todd Page - RoboCaptain: Doomsday devblog
- Martinho Fernandes - Still unnamed
- James Bunnell - Fictional Roguelike
- Adam J. Piskel - 2419RL
- Edwin DeNicholas - Dead Night Forest 2: The Lost Caravan
- Daniel Brooker & Tom Carey - DuneRL
- Anonymous - TurnRL
- Will Robinson - Chosen
- Legend of Angband - Turambar
- Alex Elson -
Where the Grass is GreenerHunterRL
- Jab - Emet
- vwood - AppRogue
- Thomas Larsen—Forgerl.
- Wesley - TopDog
- Z - HyperRogue II (finished)
- Corremn - Waaaghammer
- Martin Read -
Lasciate CulturaCave Chop (finished)
- Max Breedon aka eggmceye - Escape from the Vault
- Daniel Miller - Bullet Hell RL
- Tapio Kemppainen - Life of Sir Pointsalot
- Michael Red - TrapRL (finished)
- Mike "linlem" W. - LinLem's Vague Adventure Roguelike (finished)
- Slashware Interactive - Hope
- Sammage - Kitchen Master (finished)
- aave - Rewrite and rethinking of Infiniverse
- Jason Pickering - Kaiju King - Graphical Giant Monster Roguelike
- Jaldhar H. Vyas - Ascent into the Depths of Beyond
- scotchfield - asylumRL (finished)
- Zurn - Locks (Windows) (Linux)