|Influences||Rogue, Sword of Fargoal, ADOM|
|P. Language||6502, Machine Language|
|Game Length||20 floors|
|Official site of Katabatia|
- Three classes, with four gods to worship. Sacrifice gold to improve a deity-specific stat.
- Three endings.
- Full joystick control, using menus for inventory interaction, etc.
- Spells, Potions, and special weapons and armor.
- Pour potions over equipment to change their magical abilities.
- Switch between animated, graphical tiles, or static text-mode graphics.
- SID soundtrack or sound effects.
Originally designed for a single-button joystick, control is limited to 4 directions. With only one button to work with, you must hold the button to enter the menu. A button tap causes a turn to pass. Version 1.1 added keyboard commands. The game does not delete saves on death, but it does count how many times a game has been loaded, so it will know when someone has beaten the game in one sitting.
V 1.0 trained /w docs - https://csdb.dk/release/?id=187002