7DRL Challenge 2021
2021's Seven Day Roguelike Challenge invited developers to produce a complete roguelike game in seven short days, for the seventeenth consecutive year. The challenge dates were set for 6-14 March 2021.
- Challenge Home on itch.io, the host site for the 7DRL Challenge.
- FAQ - What is a Seven Day Roguelike?
-  -- A community blog for the 7DRL Challenge, with screenshots and posts of the games involved.
- Rogue Temple forums and r/roguelikedev subreddit, for general roguelike-y discussion
- RGRD irc channel and RL Discord, where a lot of the participants hang out during the challenge.
- Roguelike Radio podcast episodes relating to the 7DRL Challenge
Following is a list of the finished entries. Complete info and playable builds for the entries can be found at the itch.io page.
Traditionally all 7DRLs are reviewed and rated by an expert committee, with ratings visible on itch.io. Other reviews and video plays will also be posted here as they are released.
- Results on itch.io (Pending)
- RogueTemple table of reviews (click on Average score to see written reviews) (Pending)
Challengers: 1200 Complete: 208 Incomplete: 43 Runaways: 949
Traditionally, winners are able to proudly display the medal on their homepage or their RogueBasin user pages. While the rest may only look on with envy... However, there was no medal for the 2021 7DRL Challenge.