Guardian of RogueBasin
The Guardian of the Roguebasin is the person or company responsible for keeping the RogueBasin software up and running.
The title was established on August 2011, because of the need of having a visible head in front of maintaining the operation of the wiki.
The Guardian of Roguebasin has the following functions:
- Keep the wiki software up to date
- Ensure protection against spam and spambots, by coordinating efforts with the community
- Install new components as per community request
- Ensure the wiki content is according to the community guidelines
- Take monthly backups of RogueBasin database and place it on a publicly available online location
If you have any ideas for improvements, feel free to contact the Guardian via his talk page
Following is the list of Guardians, in chronological order:
- Slashie August 2011 - Current