A False Saint, An Honest Rogue
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|A False Saint, An Honest Rogue
|real life, this outsideonline.com article.
|March 16, 2013
|April 21, 2013
|Freeware, Closed Source
|Graphical tiles, Keyboard, Mouse
|Official site of A False Saint, An Honest Rogue
A coffee-break wilderness survival game with all the trappings of roguelikes except combat.
- Day/night cycle with significant effects on gameplay
- Unconventional perspective (a rotating perspective causes disorientation)
- Complex clothing system; clothes can be layered and they can get wet
- Utility items like binoculars, flashlights, shotguns, and more
- Simulated effects of cold exposure including confusion, hallucination, and paradoxical undressing