|Released||March 18th 2012|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Mouse & Keyboard|
|Game Length||26 dungeon levels|
|[ Official site of Locks]|
Locks is my entry for the 7DRL Challenge 2012.
To make this game I gutted the roguelike I was currently working on. This game ended up as more a of a tech demo for projectiles and locked door puzzles. My goal was to randomly generate puzzles that always have a possible solution. I didn't quite achieve that. As a result the enemies will sometimes drop keys.
- Left click to move around.
- Right click to shoot a projectile at the target tile.
- Press 'E' to fast travel through hallways.
- Press 'O' for the options screen.
- Press 'F4' to toggle the mini map.
Because I found the gameplay reptative I generate the Amulet of Yendor at the end of the first level. If you touch it you finish the game. You are free to keep traveling deeper and try and earn a higher score.